Contents of “The Wyckoff Methodology in Depth”:
- How markets move. The market is formed by movements in waves that develop trends and cycles.
- The 3 fundamental laws. The only discretionary method that has an underlying logic behind it.
- The law of Supply and Demand.
- The law of Cause and Effect.
- The law of Effort and Result.
- The processes of accumulation and distribution. The development of structures that identify the actions of great professionals.
- The events and phases of the Wyckoff Methodology. The key actions of the market that will allow us to make judicious analyses.
- Operation. We combine context, structures and operational areas to position ourselves on the side of the large operators.
Contents of “Wycoff 2.0: Structures, Volume Profile and Order Flow”: