The approach is simple: When large traders want to buy or sell, they carry out movements that leave their mark on the price and volume charts. The methodology is based on identifying that intervention of the professional to position ourselves next to them and accompany them in the movement they expect.
Countless hours of study on everything written about the Wyckoff methodology resulted in the creation of this book. The objective is to gather all the studied material and create a text with a clear and close language with which to master all the elements of the methodology.
What will you learn?
- How markets move. The market is formed by movements in waves that develop trends and cycles.
- The 3 fundamental laws. The only discretionary method that has an underlying logic behind it.
- The law of Supply and Demand.
- The law of Cause and Effect.
- The law of Effort and Result.
- The processes of accumulation and distribution. The development of structures that identify the actions of great professionals.
- The events and phases of the Wyckoff Methodology. The key actions of the market that will allow us to make judicious analyses.
- Operation. We combine context, structures and operational areas to position ourselves on the side of the large operators.